- All code must be written during the event. You cannot use existing code that you have written and finish it during the event.
- You can apply as an individual or a team. All team members must apply individually. Teams can consist of up to a maximum of 5 members.
- All participants must bring their own laptops, no computers will be provided.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the event program.
- The prize pool will be split among the winners.
- Be present at the venue on 10th March at 9 AM.
- Submit your idea at the registration desk.
- There will be two sessions for coding:
- 9 AM - 6 PM on 10th March.
- 9 AM - 12 PM on 11th March.
- You CAN code between the two sessions when you're not at the venue.
- Your project is eligible for submission only if it's in working condition and has minimum quality standards.
- Maximum 20 teams will qualify for presenting their work.
- You are supposed to push your code on GitHub by 12pm.
- Include a brief description of your project in the README and mention the installation steps along with screenshots. Projects submitted without a proper README will not be considered.
- Once your project is submitted, DO NOT make any changes. We will keep an eye on the commits made on GitHub.
- Presentations will begin at 2 PM.
- Download all the necessary files (IDE, SDK, etc) prior to the event.
- Internet connection will be provided, but it is best to have your own 3G/4G dongle.
- All code, design, art, music, SFX, and assets must be created during the duration of the Hackathon. You are however permitted to use any publicly available open source resources (APIs, images, datasets, etc.) in your project.
- Participants are free to make plans, create wireframes, and brainstorm prior to the event.
- All projects submitted for consideration for a prize will be subject to a full code and asset review in order to determine whether the work originated during the hackathon or not.
- All projects must be uploaded to GitHub before 12PM on 11th March.
- If you’re new to Github, read this guide.
- All teams retain full ownership of what they have created during the Hackathon.